Saturday, July 19, 2014

A Few Minutes...

Feeling like someone called me,i got up from the sleep that i slipped into, a few hours before. Taking a few sips from the bottle of water which i always laid on my bed,i adjusted myself to lean back on one side of it. I never kept a separate table near my bed and so it felt the presence of some books, a notepad with a pen,my mobile,specs and finally my water bottle, an indispensable factor which rejuvenated my body and senses always.Even when all these slept with me,my bed raised no disclaimer of opinion because i never kept him untidy.Maybe because of that,he might have agreed to let others sleep with me. Keeping my eyes closed, for 5 minutes, i tried to move in pace with the pain of the swelling on the left side of my face, under my ears. I couldn't claim that i had a good sleep, but even after i woke up,she was dancing in my eyes. I moved towards the wash basin and gave a doubtful look on my swelling, which gave signs of disfiguring my face, if the process continued further. I thought about the transformation of the swelling from the size of a blueberry to a raspberry and now to a gooseberry.I took a deep breath and decided to go upstairs after refilling my waterbottle and taking my notepad.The atmosphere was damp and the sky, too clouded. Maybe she was tired after a daylong downpour. My eyes searched for the nonliving objects around me because i never care for the living ones.The songs which the temple nearby played,resounded in my ears.It gave pain to my ears and also to my swelling. Nothing attracted me much and the pain prevented me from writing. I decided to go back to my room after 15 minutes of enjoying the damp nature,where my bed greeted me again to be with him, forgetting the Pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment